click here for Attorneys in Fargo

Fargo Real Estate: Profile Lisa McIntyre


Hometown: Fargo, ND
Your first job was: Working at McDonalds!!
Favorite type of music: Country
Professional training:
BS from NDSU, MS from University of Oregon
Your favorite about selling real estate in fargo moorhead?:
Watching my clients faces light up when we walk into the perfect home.
Did you or do you have a real estate mentor? Yes, Pam Kensok
Favorite restaurant in fargo moorhead?: Doolittles
When I cook at home I like to…
: Make special meals for my family and friends.
One thing every homebuyer should keep in mind when searching for a home: Try not to focus too much on each home’s initial d├ęcor, but instead on how the space would fit your wants and needs. Adding your personal touch to the property you choose is on e of the most enjoyable aspects of making the house you purchase into your home.

Your favorite charity in frgo moorhead is and why?: Hospice…because I have had several friends and family use their services in recent years and they were very comforted during a very difficult time.
I still remember the wonderful sense of pride I felt when I bought my first home many years ago in Quincy, Illinois. I think that feeling is one of the reasons that I decided to make a career change 6 years ago and enter the real estate profession. Being able to help my clients fulfill their dream of home ownership has been a privilege and a pleasure and I send out a big THANK YOU to each of them who have shared their lives with me as we have searched for that perfect property.

Red River Home Guide

0 Responses to "Fargo Real Estate: Profile Lisa McIntyre" (Leave A Comment)